Our goal is to provide all prospective candidates, whether at home or abroad, with human resources certification in multiple subjects, adopting and implementing reliable and inviolable examination procedures.
We have developed reliable Certification Forms, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024:2012 with the aim of the certification process to be implemented with documented adequacy, impartiality, objectivity, reliability and validity.
To achieve the above objectives, we have developed and installed a Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standards ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 and ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024:2012 through which:
- Implement all existing Legislative Provisions.
- Inform all involved parties about the examination, evaluation and certification procedures.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Certification Forms.
- We take action to address threats and seize opportunities.
- We set, monitor and achieve our objective goals.
- Design and implement the improvement of the Certification, organization and operation of the Company.
- Reviewing this Quality Policy to achieve its objectives.
ΕΛΟΤ EN ISO 9001:2015
Under accreditation from E.S.Y.D. for ELOT EΝ ISO / IEC 17024